KITES – NSDC, Ministry Of Skill Development, Govt of India accredited
Vocational Program for
Sports Coach – Cricket Basic Level 1
Physical Education (PE) Level 1
After completing this program Students will certified Sports Coach and Physical Education (PE) and be a part ofSport & Fitness Industry.
Duration of program is – 15 Days
Fee of the Program is – 20,000 for Level 1
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized school / college.
- Sports Participation :Participation In Sports through Inter District / National / international Championships in any sport.
- Age(18 to 45 years):Age less than 45 years on the last date of submission of the application.Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years will be given to personal working in the sports field.
Course Out come
- Develop leadership.team work and communication skills . and use them for improving oneself and team.
- Understanding ones role as a coach and how to prepare for coaching sessions and programmes.
- Learning to develop coaching sessions and coaching programmes.
- Learn to execute effective coaching sessions and programmes.
- Learning the ability to monitor sessions and plane valuation strategies for athletes and self.
- Develop the ability to identify talent and plan a pathway for the talent.
- Learning about advanced health.nutrition.strength & conditioning and safetymethods.
- Understanding the tools required in planning coaching sessions and programmes.